In the process of die-casting production, we often see sand inclusions and blisters in zinc alloy die castings, which affect the appearance of die castings and reduce the yield of zinc alloy die castings. Many zinc alloy die casting plants have a headache for this. Think Die Casting Technology Department, to share with you the reasons for sand inclusions and blisters in zinc alloy die castings:
Let's first analyze the causes of sand inclusions and blisters in zinc alloy die castings
(1) The sand inside the sand mold is not clean, and there is residual gravel.
(2) During the pouring process, it is caused by the molten iron scouring the sand on the runner wall.
Some zinc alloy die-casting manufacturers use paint to prevent it, and the results are better, but there will still be sand and sand holes in zinc alloy die-casting parts.
1. It is because it is hard and difficult to paint the gate.
2. In the pouring process, the pouring temperature is high and the scouring is large, and the coating is easy to fall off under the scouring and high temperature soaking. Cause sand holes. Many casting factories have not paid much attention to runners. Ignore the erosion of the sprue wall during the pouring process. As a result, sand inclusions and blisters occur in zinc alloy die castings.
From mold development to surface treatment, Jie Aosi Die Casting Plant is done by the company itself, so that customer quality is guaranteed and cost is advantageous. Parts can be sold alone or assembled into finished products, giving customers a diversified choice.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development trend of die-casting of coffee machine hardware accessories in China
- Jieaosi teaches you how to avoid electroplating residue of household appliances and hardware accessories
- Preparation of power tool parts before electroplating
- Jieaosi teaches you how to choose alloy gear die casting factory
- Several surface treatment methods for die castings of household appliances
- Benefits of precision die casting
- What are the ways to increase the life of the motor bracket mold
- What is the main purpose of the small appliance accessories die-casting factory?
- Zinc aluminum alloy die casting mold development cycle
- Internet era, the pace of the era of smart lock die castings
- What should employees pay attention to during the zinc alloy die casting process?
- What is the purpose of electroplating on the surface of Dongguan zinc alloy die casting products?
- What are the differences between aluminum die casting and aluminum alloy die casting?
- Cause analysis and solution of sand inclusion in zinc alloy die castings
- Purchase must see! Dongguan Jiaosi Die Casting has focused on aluminum-zinc alloy die-casting customization for 11 years
- How to polish and polish household appliances zinc alloy die castings?
- How can we control the quality problems of aluminum alloy die castings
- The basic requirements for the structure of zinc alloy die castings are here
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum die casting and aluminum alloy die casting?
- This is about the basic criteria for large companies to purchase and choose die-casting companies