Zinc alloy die-casting is a process with equally prominent advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that zinc alloy die-casting has high efficiency and can produce many complex precision parts; the disadvantage is that zinc alloy die-casting has high gas content, large linear shrinkage coefficient, and easy to appear There are few defects, fewer surface treatments can be performed, and the yield rate is low.
I don't know if you have heard of alloys. In fact, the common and common alloys currently on the market are mainly aluminum alloys, zinc alloys, iron alloys, etc., but there is no copper alloy because copper is not suitable for alloys. In fact, the common alloy material in the industrial market is zinc alloy, and most of the current die castings are zinc alloy. At the same time, the quality of die-casting parts is very important, but if you want to ensure its quality, you must use high-quality die-casting materials. So, what are the basic requirements for the structure of zinc alloy die castings?
1. Eliminate undercuts and deep cavities as much as possible, and minimize core pulling to ensure that the zinc alloy die-casting parts can be smoothly taken out of the die-casting cavity.
2. The wall thickness of zinc alloy die castings should be uniform.
3. Avoid sharp corners to reduce casting stress
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development trend of die-casting of coffee machine hardware accessories in China
- Jieaosi teaches you how to avoid electroplating residue of household appliances and hardware accessories
- Preparation of power tool parts before electroplating
- Jieaosi teaches you how to choose alloy gear die casting factory
- Several surface treatment methods for die castings of household appliances
- Benefits of precision die casting
- What are the ways to increase the life of the motor bracket mold
- What is the main purpose of the small appliance accessories die-casting factory?
- Zinc aluminum alloy die casting mold development cycle
- Internet era, the pace of the era of smart lock die castings
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum die casting and aluminum alloy die casting?
- This is about the basic criteria for large companies to purchase and choose die-casting companies
- It can be observed whether the quality control of aluminum alloy die castings is in place
- Why are aluminum alloy die castings unwilling to accept small orders?
- Answers to whether the paint will fall off after the paint treatment
- Take a look at the experience of aluminum alloy communication and electronic die-casting plants on the precautions for molds
- What is the relationship between aluminum alloy die casting molds and aluminum alloy die castings?
- What are the benefits of automated production in the nearby die-casting workshop?