Let’s take a look. Die-casting products required by aluminum alloys are generally tested with calipers, micrometers, two and five-dimensional, three-dimensional, high-precision inspection rods and other tools. When formulating product accuracy inspection standards, unnecessary or too strict standards should be avoided. Quality standards, because 100% defect-free is impractical, and it is relatively reasonable to control within the scope. Quality is the lifeblood of zinc alloy die-casting enterprises. Good product quality is very important. However, the saying "Huangpo sells melons and boasts" is not desirable in modern society. In the zinc alloy die-casting industry, inspections are generally conducted from the following aspects Whether the product quality meets the standard.
1. Whether the product dimensional accuracy requirements meet the standard
Die-casting parts are generally inspected with calipers, micrometers, one-dimensional, two-dimensional, three-dimensional, high-precision inspection rods and other tools. When formulating product accuracy inspection standards, unnecessary or too strict quality specifications should be avoided, because 100% defect-free is not Practical, it is relatively reasonable to control within the scope of the national standard
2. Whether the surface quality meets the standard
For external quality, if it is used for decorations or die-casting parts that require electroplating or painting, strict inspection is required to see if there are pitting, blistering, paint falling, and color difference.
The above article originated from Jeosdg Precision Die-casting (www.jeosdg.com), which is a professional manufacturer of metal die-casting gears, zinc-aluminum alloy die-casting, household appliances, coffee machines, mixers, kitchen appliances, smart security, smart home door lock handle die-casting , Etc. If you want to know about the products of Jieaux's die-casting center, welcome to inquire: 188 2296 7880, Jieaux's precision die-casting is dedicated to casting the quality of each piece.
- Development of alloy gears
- In 2012, we formally cooperated with Delong Jianwu for kitchen appliance die casting series
- In 2016, Dormakaba began to cooperate with high-security safe accessories lock system series
- In 2017, Jeos and Hikvision cooperated on household appliances die casting series
- What are the lock accessories?
- Teach you how to pay attention to zinc aluminum alloy die castings
- Jeos cooperates with Midea's small home appliance accessories
- Listing of zinc-aluminum alloy die casting company
- Substitution of precision die-casting machines
- The company's smart home door lock handle upgrade
- What kinds of polishing processes can be used for zinc alloy die castings?
- Instantly let you understand the key reasons for the blackening of aluminum alloy die castings
- This method can strengthen the quality inspection and control of aluminum alloy die casting
- The process of inspecting rough parts in aluminum alloy die casting plants
- Why is die-casting an aluminum alloy die-casting product so expensive?
- Unexpectedly, the development trend of aluminum alloy die casting plants in 2020 will be like this
- Which material is suitable for electroplating?
- High-quality zinc alloy die-casting plants can be seen through these points
- Find aluminum alloy die-casting manufacturers in Dongguan District
- Detailed explanation of factors affecting the quality of aluminum alloy die casting