According to the editor of Jie Aosi Die Casting Factory, the current application of aluminum alloy die castings is becoming more and more extensive, but because aluminum alloy is very lively, although it has good fluidity and casting performance, it is easy to change during use. Black, often customers receive aluminum alloy die-casting parts, due to improper storage problems, resulting in blackening, corrosion and other phenomena of the die-casting parts, so today Jie Aosi Die Casting will explain to you what can cause aluminum The blackening of alloy die castings may be seen from these five major reasons:
Do not use cleaning agents:
The cleaning agent used is highly corrosive, causing the die-cast aluminum to corrode and air oxidation.
Logistics warehouse management is not timely:
If the aluminum alloy die-casting parts are stored in the warehouse with different aspect ratios, the mold growth will be different.
Process technology is not scientific:
The negligence of aluminum alloy die castings after cleaning or pressure inspection sets a standard for mold growth and blackening of castings and accelerates the conversion of mold.
Environmental factors of aluminum alloy profiles:
Aluminum is a bright metal material. It is very easy to oxidize and darken or grow mold under the necessary temperature and environmental humidity standards. It is determined by the characteristics of aluminum itself.
The internal elements of aluminum alloy profiles:
Many die-casting manufacturers do not do everything to clean up after aluminum die-casting and mechanical processing processes, or simple tap water cleaning, which cannot guarantee complete cleaning and tidiness. There are residual corrosion chemicals on the surface of die-cast aluminum, such as release agent, cutting oil, and saponification liquid. Substances and other dirt, this kind of dirt accelerates the rate of blackening of mould spots on aluminum alloy die castings.
- Development of alloy gears
- In 2012, we formally cooperated with Delong Jianwu for kitchen appliance die casting series
- In 2016, Dormakaba began to cooperate with high-security safe accessories lock system series
- In 2017, Jeos and Hikvision cooperated on household appliances die casting series
- What are the lock accessories?
- Teach you how to pay attention to zinc aluminum alloy die castings
- Jeos cooperates with Midea's small home appliance accessories
- Listing of zinc-aluminum alloy die casting company
- Substitution of precision die-casting machines
- The company's smart home door lock handle upgrade
- This method can strengthen the quality inspection and control of aluminum alloy die casting
- The process of inspecting rough parts in aluminum alloy die casting plants
- Why is die-casting an aluminum alloy die-casting product so expensive?
- Unexpectedly, the development trend of aluminum alloy die casting plants in 2020 will be like this
- Which material is suitable for electroplating?
- High-quality zinc alloy die-casting plants can be seen through these points
- Find aluminum alloy die-casting manufacturers in Dongguan District
- Detailed explanation of factors affecting the quality of aluminum alloy die casting
- Teach you three factors to control the cost of zinc alloy die castings
- What kind of material should be used for high-quality aluminum alloy die castings