Aluminum alloy die casting processingIt is an efficient production process for metal parts, with high production efficiency, good quality parts and high dimensional accuracy. At the same time, aluminum alloy die-casting processing rarely has difficult problems, but every problem it appears will cause production A great influence, parts such as aluminum alloy die castings have high requirements for the die casting process and have strict standards. However, some errors will inevitably occur in aluminum alloy die-casting. For example, if there are too many impurities during the die-casting process, the produced die-casting parts will be more difficult to deal with bubbles during welding. Don't be afraid of problems. The key is to know how to solve the problem. Die-casting plants all hope to solve the problem of aluminum alloy die-casting processing at a relatively fast speed.
Aluminum alloy die castingWhy do stomata appear? This is because the metal is also undergoing shaping and solidification during die casting, and gas enters, which causes round holes on the surface of the casting. These holes will cause trouble for future processing, and the holes may enter water, so we must properly solve these adverse reactions during the production process. The key is to reduce the amount of gas mixed into the casting. How to do it? A better method is to continuously accelerate the injection of alloy flow into the cavity, thereby reducing the chance of air entering. In the solidification type, each part is better at the same time to dissipate heat uniformly, ensuring that the entire metal aluminum alloy die casting is solidified at the same time. In the production process, there is no need to worry about solving problems in time.
1. Stick mold.
After removing the mold, use a chisel to chip off the sticky mold product little by little, which may hit the mold and damage the mold. Another way is to use a spoon to pour hot aluminum alloy on the sticky mold castings to thermally expand the castings, and then push out or pry out the castings. Pay attention to safety.
2. The core is broken.
Remove the mold and replace the core. The core can be designed as a front-mounted type, that is, the tail of the core is designed as a thread, and the corresponding thread is also drilled on the insert for installing the core. When the core is broken, the core can be installed in the front without removing the mold.
3. The core is bent off.
Check the core holes of the castings with quality requirements (strict dimensional tolerances, unprocessed core holes). If a die is found, it means that the core is bent off, proceed as above.
4. The ejector rod is broken.
Remove the mold and replace the ejector pin.
5. Erosion near the gate.
During mold maintenance, arrange for manual polishing and erosion of the surface.
- Development of alloy gears
- In 2012, we formally cooperated with Delong Jianwu for kitchen appliance die casting series
- In 2016, Dormakaba began to cooperate with high-security safe accessories lock system series
- In 2017, Jeos and Hikvision cooperated on household appliances die casting series
- What are the lock accessories?
- Teach you how to pay attention to zinc aluminum alloy die castings
- Jeos cooperates with Midea's small home appliance accessories
- Listing of zinc-aluminum alloy die casting company
- Substitution of precision die-casting machines
- The company's smart home door lock handle upgrade
- Exclusive decryption of the reasons for the blackening of intelligent security aluminum alloy die castings
- Zinc alloy office supplies die-casting processing must find a strong manufacturer
- Why aluminum alloy die castings can be widely used