PressureSpecialists in the casting industry know that aluminum alloy die castings are widely used, especially in smart door locks, alloy gears, zinc alloy die casting, aluminum alloy die casting, motor gearboxes, household appliances, communication electronics, smart security, power tools, office Supplies Various zinc alloy die-casting accessories, ADC12 aluminum alloy, is a commonly used brand of aluminum alloy die-casting parts, and is widely used in the customization of various aluminum alloy die-casting parts, and the demand for aluminum alloy die-casting parts is also very large. The demand for aluminum alloy die castings has increased rapidly, which has greatly promoted the development of the zinc alloy die casting industry.
Because aluminum alloy die castings are formed by one-time die-casting, they have high production efficiency and low processing costs. They are especially suitable for parts with less strict tolerances and complex geometric shapes. They have been widely used to replace copper, copper alloys and steel materials. The surface treatment process of structural parts and decorative parts that are not too stressed and have complex shapes is also in a mature stage. So what are the characteristics of ADC12 which is widely used in various fields?
Zinc alloy die castingIt is an alloy mainly composed of zinc and supplemented by aluminum, and its chemical stability is poor, so it needs to be protected by other metal layers, and the electroplated layer is one of them. However, the ratio of zinc to aluminum content should be understood before zinc alloy die castings are electroplated. Too high aluminum content will accelerate the oxidation of the surface layer, resulting in a decrease in the bonding force of the coating: too low aluminum content will affect the toughness of the parts, and it will easily break during use. From the perspective of electroplating and its use, the aluminum content in the alloy is preferably between 3.5% and 4%. Whether zinc alloy die castings are treated properly before plating is the key to the success or failure of plating.
1. ADC12 aluminum alloy material content analysis
ADC12 aluminum alloy is composed of aluminum (Al), copper (Cu) 1.5～3.5, silicon (Si) 9.6～12.0, magnesium (Mg) ≤ 0.3, zinc (Zn) ≤ 1.0, iron (Fe) ≤ 1.3, manganese (Mn) )≤0.5, nickel (Ni)≤0.5, tin (Sn)≤0.2, calcium (Ca) ≤200ppm, lead (Pb) ≤0.1, cadmium (Cd) ≤0.005, the composition of these metal elements, among which, we can see ADC12 contains more silicon, copper, and aluminum, so it is also called AI-SI-CU series alloy, so there are still many limitations in the surface treatment of aluminum alloy die castings.
2. Good die casting performance: ADC12, due to good die casting formability, it is suitable for thin castings
3. After the surface treatment of zinc alloy die castings, the product not only has an exquisite appearance and unique shape, but the zinc alloy die castings are corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, drop-resistant, strong impact resistance, and have a texture and durability.
- Development of alloy gears
- In 2012, we formally cooperated with Delong Jianwu for kitchen appliance die casting series
- In 2016, Dormakaba began to cooperate with high-security safe accessories lock system series
- In 2017, Jeos and Hikvision cooperated on household appliances die casting series
- What are the lock accessories?
- Teach you how to pay attention to zinc aluminum alloy die castings
- Jeos cooperates with Midea's small home appliance accessories
- Listing of zinc-aluminum alloy die casting company
- Substitution of precision die-casting machines
- The company's smart home door lock handle upgrade
- How to check out the three kinds of hole defects on aluminum alloy die castings!
- It is not too difficult to find an aluminum alloy die-casting manufacturer with good cooperation!
- The importance of the process of producing aluminum alloy die castings is here
- What are the technological processes for custom zinc alloy household appliances die castings
- The die-casting plant must pay attention to these details, otherwise it will accelerate the reduction of the service life of the mold
- Grasp these assessment standards to help you quickly identify high-quality suppliers
- Take you to understand zinc aluminum alloy die casting
- What should I do if the zinc-aluminum alloy die-casting is defective?
- Understand the classification of gearbox reducers! !
- How does the gearbox reducer prolong the service life of the machine?