Zinc alloy die casting
Which zinc alloy to choose is mainly considered from three aspects
1. The purpose of die casting itself and the performance requirements that need to be met. include:
(1) Mechanical properties, tensile strength, are relatively large resistance when the material breaks;
Elongation is a measure of brittleness and plasticity of materials;
Hardness is the resistance of the surface of a material to plastic deformation caused by hard object intrusion or friction.
(2) Working environment status: working temperature, humidity, medium contacted by the workpiece and air tightness requirements.
(3) Precision requirements: achievable precision and dimensional stability.
2. Good process performance:
(1) Casting process;
(2) Mechanical processing technology;
(3) Surface treatment technology.
3. Good economy: the cost of raw materials and the requirements for production equipment (including melting equipment, die-casting machines, molds, etc.), and production costs.