Zinc Alloy Communication Electronics
The characteristics of choosing zinc alloy die-casting communication electronics:
1. Relatively heavy.
2. Good casting performance, it can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the surface of the castings is smooth.
3. Surface treatment: electroplating, spraying, painting, polishing, grinding, etc.
4. When melting and die-casting, it does not absorb iron, does not corrode the pressure, and does not stick to the mold.
5. It has good mechanical properties and abrasion resistance at room temperature.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385℃, easy to die-casting